Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Won't Look Back




Won't Look Back



Every time I look, every time I stare upon a mirror

I really don't know whom I thought I knew for years

Who's the *person I see, *she's been fooling me

Keeps telling me what I thought I was supposed to be

*Thirty three years had passed I’ve made a lot of sacrifice

I do everything for everybody but me

No, no, no one can really tell, I hide my tears so well

By the time they look, they can only see the smiles



Sometimes I wonder, they care as how much I cared

Would they really dare to do the things I dared

Anyway that don't matter, if they don’t do the same to me

I'd still be doing things I do, you see

My life, is like a burning candle

Bringing joy to people,

Giving light tho' how much it’s hurting me

If that's the way it's gotta be then let it be

But this time the pain's too deep, too hard



To my heart

Can no longer take this pain

No longer sleep at night

I don't wanna live another day

Don't wanna fall apart

I just wish I could vanish all that's breaking me

Just leave the misery

And don't look back



Every time I try, to lie to myself that everything's ok

I can't deny, I cry and all that I can say

God, have mercy

Please give me, give me, show the light to me

So I can give the joy the people want to feel

So I can live another day until I have no will

If that's the way then let it be

But this time the pain's too deep to hard



Everyday I pray I have the strength to carry on

Every night and day I pray things just work my way

Well, it better be that way, it's a dangerous game I play

But no one has to know all the heartache I take

It's a nightmare out there, I've got no one to share

Troubles in my mind, in my mind I bare

If that's the way then let it be

But this time's the pain's too deep, too hard



Lyrics : KRU
Song : KRU
*edited

No comments: